Charles T. Low Photography
Clients universally love having their portraits done
Free, professional-grade portrait session (while
Click here for more detail.
N.B. offer pertains within reasonable driving distance of ctLow Photography's International HQ in Brockville, ON.
Check out my Portraiture blog!
A few key take-aways:
- People are always glad when they update their portraits.
- If it's been a while, then you might want to consider it now.
- You will see the difference that a professional portrait creates.
- Session length varies, but I suggest budgeting at least one hour.
- (Although, the magic often happens in the second hour.)
- That means that, yes, we do aim for something elevated.
- The photography session itself is fun, and often transformative.
- Think about your hair, makeup and nails.
- Think about your jewellery.
- Clean your glasses (or better, remove them).
- A change or two of wardrobe often works out well.
- I don't ask children (or pets) to do things which they cannot do, such as ... pose for an hour!
- My personal policy is to provide a small selection of digital prints, computer-monitor size, to the client.
- We may then choose from among those, to have prints done ... always a source of pleasure for years (and generations) to come.
- The Covid-19 pandemic did interrupt this important aspect of my work. It's time to get back into it. (And I will still be careful.)
- Portrait sessions offered on location, or in a studio setting (ask about the relative advantages of each.)
- Confidentially paramount.
#ctLowPhotography #ctLowArt -updated: 2023-11-15